- A 30 year track record running a successful postgraduate certificate program in psychoanalysis.
- The only academic institution in New Jersey offering two, regionally accredited graduate degrees, in partnership with the Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis
- The capacity for attracting students from richly diverse groups
- An intensely mentored program that has insured a 98% graduation record for all matriculated students.
- A self-contained academic environment in which students can develop the sense of
community with their colleagues, a model for successful community engagement, and
adaptation in stress-laden careers.
- Classroom functions as a clinical lab using academic and emotional learning systems.
- A curriculum structured to meet the time needs of working adults.
- A strong track record of offering students exciting and meaningful practicum and externship experiences.
- An extensive library pertaining to psychoanalysis, counseling, psychotherapy,
- Online access to PEP, Psychoanalytic Electronic Publications, for all students. PEP has archived the articles of most of the prominent journals in the field through 2011
- A faculty actively involved in the disciplines and professional organizations representing the wide spectrum of careers available for graduates of the program.
- A faculty and administration actively involved in monitoring and participating in leadership roles in any legislative initiatives or professional organizations that may influence the future careers of our graduates.